Sunday, January 1, 2012

scrabble and jazz, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and positivity

today was one of those days when it seemed like the world was ending...... a storm raged outside all day long, with rain lashing at the windows and wind howling .... so we snuggled up inside and played scrabble and listened to jazz

watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory this afternoon made me smile... it reminded me of very happy days at the surf school, and me, somehow persuading all the boys to come and watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with me..... and the looks on the faces halfway through the film whilst I was giggling in delight

a new years resolution...... a pretty simple one really..... to find the positive in every situation and to project my positivity out into the world

No comments:

Post a Comment