Thursday, May 27, 2010

accupuncture, younger me and evening rain

I had accupunture this morning..... always a bit apprehensive when its with someone new, but it was great and my energy levels are already improving

Today I had a bit of a meltdown moment...one of those 'am I on the right path' moments.... I spent a bit of time reading through some old emails I had written to friends when I was about 22/23 (I filed them, not sure why, but turns out it was useful !). The younger me was so full of optimism, motivation and a 'nothing can stop me' attitude. I was pretty inspired..... by Linzi, age 22. Which was quite odd, but nice.

At some stage this evening, I heard the really gentle sound of evening rain.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sweety, this is really cool. Looove you. Thanks for am awesome dinner last night. The Curry was awesome !!

    Jeff xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooooooooove You Princess!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete