Saturday, May 8, 2010

calm is catching, universe, home :)


today was a hectic hectic day.... lots to fit in before I flew back to France at lunchtime.. after 2 meetings and before my last run around, I popped into a health store/massage place to pick up some tea tree oil.... sooooo zen, oils burning, calm vibe and gentle people.... amazing how catching zen is. I walked out calmer, happier and less stressed !

the universe gave me a little nudge today.... just as if to say ' hey ! calm down, breathe and start thinking positive otherwise I'm going to keep sending you signals...' After my phone stopped working just as I was supposed to make a really important call, I realised it was time to start listening ...and breathing...and smiling !

Finally, I got home and we drove back up to Hossegor... drove straight to the Napoli, a super yummy local restaurant, then went home and snuggled... so good to be home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment