Thursday, May 20, 2010

recipe books, exercise and fub night


I have two books filled with recipes that I have collected, tried and tasted over the years..... these books are so precious to me, as each recipe has at least one special memory attached to it....
I sent them from Oz to France on the 1st April and they still haven't arrived..... I was seriously starting to freak out... I feel lost without them...
Almost given up hope until this morning, when I received an email from Anne at the Corindi Post Office to say they had arrived back there ....wooooopa...she sent them back to me today REGISTERED POST

Today (work-wise) was filled with pressure... some sucky news made me angry and so I really had to force myself to go for a run. But from the moment I started running, things started getting better..... breathe in oxygen, breathe out stress, breathe in sunshine, breathe out anger..... The smell of the pines, the freshness of the air, the sun shining on me, the kids playing, the lake glistening......ahhhhh life is good again

Jeffo went out tonight to blow off some steam after out full on day..... I spent a blissful evening by myself.... shower, dinner, red wine, desperate housewives, early night and 2 chapters of my book...zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment