Saturday, February 4, 2012

absolute bliss, magic circle and sleepyhead

this morning I woke to a clear blue sky, sunshine and not a breath of wind...... today's paddle took me further beyond the reefs than I have ever been. The water was so incredibly still and clear, the sun glowing in the sky. I felt so blessed to be out there.

I read a book recently, where the author describes something her husband talks about. He calls it his 'magic circle', a kind of aura of luck that surrounds him and brings the right things to him at the right time. I love this idea.... pretty sure you need to be throwing out your own positive thoughts and deeds to get your circle working.

Despite the fact that it is February and mighty cold, I love the fact that I've been going to bed completely exhausted from physical exercise in the ocean.... surfed out sleepyhead is the very best type of sleepyhead you can find

No comments:

Post a Comment