Tuesday, February 7, 2012

excitement about the sea, play date and awesome news

feel pretty happy about the shift that has taken place inside of me over the last few weeks.... I wake up now and the first thing I do is look at the beach, is there any surf ? What is the wind doing ? What about the tide ? I've gone back to the old me, the one I left behind 6 years ago, who loves nothing more than being in the ocean

I love Jess's way of thinking, according to her, we're FUNemployed.... so today we hung out together all day. Made yummy soup, talked about life, brainstormed ideas, watched a movie and generally had a lot of fun. Life is what you make of it.

Late afternoon we heard the news we had been waiting for all day....... Alex and Paul had a baby boy, Jack. Happy happy days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment