Thursday, February 2, 2012

sunlit downward dog, frangipani memories and a wizard

during yoga practice this morning I stretched into my first downward dog of the day and found the sun waiting for me, shining it's light, warmth and glow on my face

I have this beautiful frangipani & monoi oil, that takes me to a tropical place every time I use it..... I always remember the first time I had a frangipani massage.... the surf was so good that day that I snuck back to the beach afterwards and went for a super fun longboard..... it was the perfect balmy summer early afternoon, everyone hanging out at the beach, and I left a waft of frangipani behind me everywhere I went......  :)

this afternoon a nice man came around and picked up some stuff from the shed..... I asked him if he would like to take a look at the wood behind the shed to see if he wanted any..... he took a peak, and came back and said, I'll take the lot if thats ok with you..... wooooopa .... a wood wizard.... everybody wins :)


No comments:

Post a Comment