Friday, February 3, 2012

kind gesture, just me and the sea and natural wonder

my lovely friend Alex called me up this morning and said 'oh man, I forgot how much you love acupuncture, you should have reminded me.... it makes you happy, so come round and I'll give you some'... this in itself is a very awesome, selfless gesture.... but Alex is pregnant, and due tomorrow ! I tell you what, I feel pretty blessed to have such a special friend ...

a paddle today, in the cold sea with a brisk wind blowing against me..... I enjoyed the challenge, the fierce-ness of the elements and it just being me and the sea

the view from the deck of my folks place is beautiful.... and forever changing depending on weather and the ocean.... but somehow it doesn't seem to matter how often I've stood there and seen an amazing sunset, it blows me away every single time

No comments:

Post a Comment