Wednesday, February 22, 2012

wallpaper scraping, hanging out and a happy sticker

started the pretty lengthy job of scraping off all the old school wood chip wallpaper in my sister's old room..... turns out its actually a pretty therapeutic job

might sound silly, but it has been awesome just to hang out at home with the folks today.... both Mum and Dad are kinda housebound and so it was nice to hang out together and just enjoy everyone being together. Dad and I ventured out this afternoon to get some inspiration for dinner, and came home and made a super delicious steak au poivre with green beans and frites....yum

a little sticker arrived in the post the other day, and I have decided to stick it on my laptop so I am sure to see it every day.... it has a smiley whale on it and says LIVE SIMPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment