Monday, February 27, 2012

underwater, day by day and university challenge

I have a new rule (well, Jeff kind of set it..) that whenever I go for a SUP, even on the coldest, darkest, winter day, I have to dunk myself. To be honest I pretty much always jump in for a swim, but there are days when it feels like I should try and stay dry and warm..... today was one of those....but I jumped in, swam under the cold, grey water for a bit and came up feeling refreshed and very pleased with myself

this week was always going to be hard, but I am trying to remember that each week can only ever have 7 days in it, so with each day and it's tricky moments, it is one less to contend with.....

we have watched Univeristy Challenge on a Monday night for as long as I can remember..... most of the time, the questions are so ridiculously hard that I can't begin to answer them. But every now and then, I get on a little lucky streak and give the geeky contestants a run for their money.... well....almost :)

No comments:

Post a Comment