Sunday, February 12, 2012

scoring the best part of the day, meeting someone brand new and re-reading

I woke to blazing sunshine.... so I raced down to the beach, jumped into my slightly freezing wetsuit and went for an early paddle... it was on my way back home for breakfast that I realised the clouds had come over and the weather was getting worse. Feels so good to score the best part of the day

today I made somebody brand new.... little baby Jack..... he's gorgeous and tiny and it was such a pleasure to hang out with him, Alex and Paul and just see how much love is in that household

sometimes it is good to re-read books that you have loved.... and if, like me, your circumstances have changed since you last read it, it feels like you are learning awesome new lessons all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment