Friday, May 18, 2012

mopping the floors, shiny new yoga mat and this is me moment



FINALLY !!! I actually get around to mopping the floors....a chore that I have been putting off for waaay too long. I end up doing it first thing, still in my pyjamas, and I realise I actually enjoy mopping, its kinda therapeutic ...... boy, it felt good to see shiny floors again

wowzers, I only got an email this morning to say it had been dispatched, and then just before lunch, ta-da ! my new yoga mat is here..... I can hardly hold myself back till 4pm when I practice again

after a long day that was a little clouded with not-so-great thoughts, I grab my towel and bikini and head to the beach. It's so easy to forget that it is right there if you don't make the most of it. After 5 minutes of breathing in the fresh air and swimming under the waves, I felt like me again.



No comments:

Post a Comment