Monday, May 7, 2012

wowzers, sharpening pencils and planting seeds

wowzers.... today I stumbled upon something pretty damn inspiring.... a woman named Marie Forleo, who teaches business, entrepreneurship and life skills to women. What I love about her is her passion and her sense of humour..... you can't watch one of her videos without laughing out loud. I am 110% plugged in and excited about what she has to say....

sharpening pencils has always been kinda therapeutic.... but it was made all the more fun today by finding my old elephant pencil sharpener. My awesome friend Elsie bought this for me about 10 years ago (yikes) and it always brings a smile to my face !

I think that manifesting is a lot like planting seeds..... its nice to think that you can simply plant them, dream about the awesome flower you are going to grow and then voila..... it doesn't really happen like that.... you've got to take a little action....water your seeds..... make things happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment