Saturday, May 5, 2012

new book, goats cheese on toast and time to manifest


I started reading a new book today...... it was one of those books that seemed to find it's way to me rather than the other way around. I must have seen a review of it somewhere, but didn't think about it till I was browsing in a bookstore the other day and I recognised the authors name. I still wasn't sure where from or why, but I bought it and now I'm a couple of chapters in, I'm pretty glad that I did !

Ahhhhh my most favourite lunch in the whole world.....my version of comfort food, that reminds me of home and all things good. Goats cheese on toast with a big salad. Yum

The cogs have started turning again, it's amazing how one exciting positive thought just leads to another. Time to get some of this down on paper ....

No comments:

Post a Comment