Saturday, May 19, 2012

shower ideas, flip the attitude and nail polish

it is crazy how many awesome ideas come to me in the shower..... not entirely sure why, but it seems to be a place of inspiration. Today, after spending hours scribbling down some kind of half hearted ideas, something just went 'ping' in the shower ...

I'm being constantly inspired at the moment by some pretty amazing women entrepreneurs..... and I've only just realised that recently, certain elements in my approach to life has been less than authentic. It's time to flip this attitude and move forward, boldly.

I bought some new nail polish today, and whilst putting it on this evening I was transported to a wonderful memory.... standing in the hallway with my sister, Mum & Dad are all dressed up to go out, the air smells of Mum's drying nail polish and her perfume, they are giving instructions to our babysitter and I look up at them and see a happy, glammed up, in love couple about to go have some fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment