Sunday, May 20, 2012

new sources, writing and words full of love

it's amazing how many sources of inspiration are out there when you really start looking for it. And even more amazing is how most of these things link from one to another then another. It's like opening a secret door in your attic and discovering a whole new world

wow.... I've never thought of myself as a writer but sometimes, when I'm feeling tuned in, it comes very easily to me. I sat down this morning with an idea in my head, and within 40 minutes had written a 1000 word article that I'm pretty damn stoked about !

Jeff has been working crazy hours recently..... so its been hard to fit in our daily chats. But every morning this week I've woken up to see a beautiful text full of love to start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment