Tuesday, May 8, 2012

morning glow, surfing again and sunset pulse




I woke up this morning after an epic nights' sleep to a beautiful orange glow seeping through the bedroom blinds

ahhhh back in the sea.... where I'm supposed to be ! The surf was super fun, I scrambled up a few big ones and snagged a few set waves..... happy happy days

I cruised back to the point late this afternoon to check the surf again, it didn't look that good, but I jumped in anyway. After about half an hour of ok waves, suddenly it started to pulse. It felt like the ocean was goofing around with us, because the sun was setting so it knew that we were only going to get a few more minutes ..... the sets picked up, 2 dolphins cruised through the peak, the sky turned bright pink and orange and the surf pumped ..... BLISS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment