Thursday, May 31, 2012

writing process, doubled up and falafels

I've finally started to schedule my writing...... not so much these blog posts, but the new stuff I've been doing. It's amazing the difference it has made already having a little post it note on my wall telling me which days I need to write.... sounds so simple I know...but hey, its progress for me

I didn't do any yoga yesterday..... it doesn't happen that often, but I try not to beat myself up about it. Instead I just promise myself that I'll double up the next day... so today started with yesterdays yoga and ended with todays...ha ha feel strong

I love the feeling of conquering something new.... I had written falafels down on my shopping list this morning, and then was like 'why would I buy them when I could make them ?' So I checked out a few recipes online, and found a good looking, healthy baked version and set to work...... result..... super yummy falafels that took about 20 minutes to make with a bunch of stuff I pretty much always have in the pantry....new addition to the repertoire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment